Cristina Delise is an experienced litigator who uses creative solutions to best serve her clients. With extensive experience handling Multi-District Litigation, Cristina prides herself on her ability to build relationships, partner with other law firms at all stages of litigation, and unify efforts for the benefit of claimants on a global scale. A former Senior Attorney at the Lanier Law Firm, Cristina is known for taking an innovative approach to resolving complex disputes and has secured over a half a billion dollars in a variety of civil litigation matters centering on mass torts, class actions, and business litigation.
*Licensed to practice in New York only.
St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
St. John’s University, magna cum laude
New York State
United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
United States District Court, Southern District of New York
Best Lawyers in America® in the area of Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions (2021-Present)
LawDragon 500 X - The Next Generation in Plaintiff Consumer Litigation, Class Actions (2023-Present)
Outstanding Young Lawyer in the New York Metro Area (2018-Present)
SuperLawyers™ Rising Star for the New York Metro Area in Class Actions/Mass Torts (2018-Present)
Top 40 under 40 in the area of Civil Plaintiff Representation by the National Trial Lawyers (2019-Present)
Top Attorneys in the New York Metro Area—Rising Stars (2018-Present)
Top Young Woman Attorney in the New York Metro Area (2018-Present)
Science and Causation: Details Beyond Hearing Loss, HarrisMartin 3M Combat Earplugs Litigation Conference: Military Discovery, Science and Other MDL 2885 Hurdles (New Orleans, LA)
3M Earplug Litigation Update, HarrisMartin MDL Conference (Austin, TX)
The MDL Early Vetting Committee – Putting Our Best Foot Forward by Vetting the Cases Early, HarrisMartin MDL Conference (Austin, TX)
30,000 FT Review of Current Mass Torts (3M, Juul, HIV/TDF, PPI, Essure), HarrisMartin MDL Conference: Zantac, Sex Trafficking and Emerging Mass Tort Litigation (Tampa, FL)
Community and Professional Activities
Executive Committee for The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff
- Spearheaded pretrial efforts of In Re: EpiPen (Epinephrine Injection, USP) Marketing, Sales Practices & Antitrust Litigation, No. 2:17-md-02785-DDC-TJJ (D. Kan.), resulting in a $609 million settlement.
- Performed substantial common benefit work in In Re: 3M Combat Arms Earplug Products Liability Litigation MDL No. 2885 on behalf of the PSC’s Early Vetting Subcommittee.
- Performed substantial common benefit work in In Re: Acetaminophen – ASD-ADHD Liability Litigation MDL No. 3043 on behalf of the PSC’s Discovery Subcommittee.
- Served on the trial team for a coalition of sugar farmers and producers, in their suit against agribusiness conglomerates for false advertising. Western Sugar Cooperative, et al. vs. Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, et al., 2:11-cv-03473 (C.D.Cal.).
- Key member of the trial team that secured a favorable settlement for San Antonio’s Harlandale Independent School District in litigation charging that HVAC equipment installed in school buildings created a hazardous mold problem. Harlandale I.S.D. vs. Trane America LLC, et al., Cause No. 2014-CI-14693, 57th Judicial District Court, Bexar County, Texas.
- Key member of the trial team that secured a favorable settlement on behalf of a Texas medical education company for claims that a potential business partner stole the company’s trade secrets and competed against it in violation of a Non-Disclosure Agreement. Graduate Medical Education Development, LLC v. St. George’s University, LTD., et al. 4:15-cv-02641 (S.D. Tex.).