Six Firm Attorneys Recognized Among Nation’s Top Plaintiff Lawyers for Financial Matters
The prestigious Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers Guide for 2023 includes six Burns Charest attorneys, the largest number of honorees ever for the firm.??
Lawdragon selects the 500 top lawyers through journalistic research, robust nominations and vetting with legal experts from across the nation. According to the publication’s editor, “this remarkable group of lawyers puts it all on the line with courage and clout that matches their defense counterparts in securities and other financial litigation; the booming antitrust field; whistleblowing claims; data privacy and so much more.”
The following Burns Charest attorneys were selected to this year’s list in the associated practice areas:
- Warren Burns – Antitrust and Commercial Litigation
- Daniel Charest – Commercial Litigation
- Christopher Cormier – Antitrust and Commercial Litigation
- Spencer Cox – Antitrust and Data Privacy Litigation
- Amanda Klevorn – Mass Torts, Antitrust and Data Privacy Litigation
- Darren Nicholson - Commercial Litigation
The complete list of the Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers for 2023 and additional information is available here.?